Inside Sales Manager
Alliance Search Solutions is looking to hire an Inside Sales Manager for those interested in starting or continuing a career in the recruiting industry. The ideal candidate would have sales experience and enjoys prospecting and building customer relationships. The Inside Sales Manager’s responsibility is to assist the Managing Partner and Practice Leaders in uncovering new business opportunities. This role is directly responsible for the expansion of our national customer base. Alliance Solutions Group has been recognized as a Forbes 100 Top Recruiting Firm and you will be an essential component to the continued growth of the organization.
- Create business plans in niche markets to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Effectively forecast a sales pipeline and manage a sales process to quota attainment
- Ability to make 40 calls a day + manage weekly email marketing campaigns to manufacturing target audiences
- Manage the entire sales cycle from lead development to securing a deal
- Present service offerings to prospective clients
- Research and find new client contacts and build prospect lists within niche focus area
- Attend networking events, associations and other groups helpful to practice area/business development.
- Attend weekly training/learning development meetings
- Consistent prospecting/business development plan via phone calls, emails and in person meetings
- Participate in daily and weekly team meetings with Operating Company
- Profile client partnerships and qualify for engagement
- Qualify Search Assignments and establish expectations and process
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms that align with Operating Company pricing strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Comfortable on social media sites (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Effective use of databases, CRM, research tools, prospecting software, etc.
- 1-3+ years of sales, telesales, recruiting or other relative competitive environments.
- Highly motivated, smart, tenacious and a team player.
- Goal oriented and an achiever, with examples of success in life.
- Excellent listening skills and ask good questions. You can think on your feet!
- Strong knowledge of market research and sales strategies
- Demonstrated business acumen with the ability to translate into tactical and executable strategy
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to present at the Manager & Executive level
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and drive alignment by influencing business partners
- Excellent relationship and negotiation skills with internal as well as external stakeholders
Base salary + commission, solid benefits, with opportunity to for advancement. Entrepreneurial opportunity with strong financial rewards those that are driven.
Alliance Search Solutions offers benefits to employees and their families with health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, supplemental critical illness and accident insurance, as well as a 401(K) account. In addition, permanent employees receive paid time off, paid holidays and performance based incentives.
Other Perks: Throughout the year, employees gather for off site events, annual company parties, team building activities and gatherings to toast to our successes. Employees in the office can destress in our recreation area with a free onsite fitness center, pool table and cornhole. Who doesn’t love convenience?! We even have a full kitchen for any wanna-be chefs! And let’s not forget the coffee machine. Don't believe it... Check out these videos to get a feel of our culture:
- Welcome to the TalentLaunch Headquarters: https://vimeo.com/248891244
- Corporate Challenge Video: https://vimeo.com/281332625